Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Every day


Every day I ask myself
to believe.
To have faith for the path I walk.
Especially when no one else
understands why I do what I do.
I ask myself to have faith in me,
because no one else can really know me
the way I know myself.
Understand me the way I understand myself.
And above all, live my life and fulfill my purpose.
I ask myself to have faith
because even if every one else
would believe in me, it really makes no effect
if I don't. 
Long time ago I chose to walk a different path,
the path of truth.
No matter what comes,
no matter how much it hurts, 
only the truth matters and sets me free
over and over again.
Every day I ask myself not be ashamed
the great power I have within.
For too long I hid it,
for too long I was afraid to believe in it.
And in the end, it was that great power 
which saved me and set me free.
Every day I ask myself
to have faith.
And every day I can see how it
grows,
how I grow.
And how the light is even brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment