Friday, July 5, 2013

You Shine In My Eyes and I Shine In Yours


Today I leave behind a very tough year.
In a way it has been one of the the hardest 
I've ever had.
I've been going through 
things that have required
a lot of will power, mental
and physical strength.
But it all is now falling behind
and I feel relieved.
I made it and I feel
now even stronger and I know
that all this needed to happen
so I'd be ready for something new
that is waiting for me.

These times had one great teaching:
sharing.
It has never been easy for me
to share the deepest parts of myself.
Some people have been saying that my life has
been easy, that everything I have
is because I was given more.
But how wrong they are.

Lot of anger, sadness, pain and
loneliness was hidden behind
happy and shiny face.
How could anyone know what
was beneath?
Even I didn't know,before
I went closer and started to see
what was buried within.
I just never knew what to do with it,
so I hid it. 


But everything changed some years ago
when I started to share.
I was blessed to meet people
in my life, who were pure
mirrors, people who were there for
me.
Who were there to listen and receive everything
with great love and acceptance.
And I started to understand that everything I am
is magnificent.
Even those most painful things.
I am perfect the way I am.

And all that has been carrying me on ever since.
During this last year it was the most important thing in my life.
I shared everything with the people who are close to me.
And all that made us even closer.
I wouldn't be where I am today, without them.


So, whoever you are,
wherever you are,
find someone you can trust.
I meen really really trust.
Who honors you the way you are,
and never tells you how you should live.
Who respects the real You. 
We are not meant to live alone.

Every burden is much more lighter when shared.
Every joy is multiple happiness when shared.
When we share, we come alive in other persons eyes.
When we share we come alive also
to oursleves.
When we share we learn new things about ourselves
and find places from inside
we could not find without others.

Share,but never lose who you are.
Don't let anyone tell you
who you are.
Because who you really are is
deep within you.
And that can be found only by you.
Only you can tell
what's really there.


I wasn't given more.
But I had the courage to face my past
and took the risk to loose everything I had
just to free myself
and to be who I really am.
My path is not easy at all.
But every step that I've taken
-and will take,
is worth it.
Because I walk the path of truth and freedom.
And in this world
there's nothing that could fulfill you more.
Or give a deeper meaning
for your life,
for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment