Monday, September 3, 2012

Truth You Speak Trust You Get


She said something to me and then asked: 'don't you remember?'.
And later that night I remembered.
How wise can a child be.
So pure, full of wisdom.
And yet too often misunderstood
because she's not like others.

I remembered.
The purpose and the meaning,
my true essence.
In this world you get lost sometimes,
forget the heart.
Until someone sees you
truly 
and
thoroughly.
And you find the peace.

Behind the masks,
and under the cover
lies the truth, me.
And only those thing are left that really matters to me in this world
and in this life.
To be
Truthful
Sincere
Authentic
Humble
Kind
and
Grateful.
To increase
Love
&
Joy
And always, always respect others.

This gives me freedom, happiness and joy.
And above all
it's the meaning of my life.

From my heart I want to thank you all who have passed my path.
And those who are walking with me, beside me.
Because of you all
I am what I am today.
Happy and Free.
Trustful.
Full of love and creativity.
The real me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment