Saturday, February 8, 2014

In The End All Paths Lead Into The Light


There is only one way to
find that place
and the way is letting go.
Letting go of everything and
being present for that
inner space where is nothing
else but silence and pure existence.

It is a state of mind.
It requires only a little effort
if any at all.


In that space everything is clear,
no questions, no doubts.
Only clarity and fulfillment.

It is a place which nothing or no one
can reach and still it is everything that is.

For me it is what I truly am.
For me it is the greatest source.
From that place I bring things into this world.


What ever happens, 
if any questions,doubts
or fear, I always turn into that place
and the truth reveals itself.

With that light within I can never be lost.
I'm never alone.
I'm always loved and 
I'm always where I am supposed to be-
home.



No comments:

Post a Comment